Thursday, December 2, 2021

Spotify Premium

I have had spotify for a couple of years, and every single other song I would have to listen to multiple ads in order to get to the next song which really sucks when your on a long car ride or having a concert in the shower. I enjoy listening to music whenever I can get the chance to, and when I do I make sure the volume is all the way up, but it's really loud and embarrassing when an advertisement blasts on full volume when I'm in public so I talked with my parents to see if they would allow me to get spotify premium. At 1st the told me no and said to watch the ad for 30 minutes of ad free music instead.

However, a little later after I had mentioned spotify premium, they got it for themselves on my brother cause they gt the family plan. But the family plan only allows 3 people to share the premium and my brother signed into their account before I had the chance. So about a year later of interrupted concerts and car rides my mom surprised me with an early birthday present and got spotify premium on my phone. 

I don't think I have listened to so much music in my life. I have to constantly recharge my speaker daily because I listen to so much music. I have it playing in the shower, when I work out, when I go frisbee golfing, and when I'm playing Xbox. I wouldn't be surprised if my parents are currently planning on canceling my subscription to spotify so they don't have to listen to my music. However, I don't listen to rap and my music taste is about the same as theirs so that probably helps out my case a lot. Unlike my brother, he enjoys rap and my parents do not so maybe he is the one they are thinking of kicking off the plan. I don't think I can go back to watching ads, it is so much better not having any breaks in my playlist its almost hard to explain. 

1 comment:

Christmas Break !!!

 Holy cow its about time we have reached a long break from college. I can't even begin to explain how much this is needed right now. I&#...