Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas Break !!!

 Holy cow its about time we have reached a long break from college. I can't even begin to explain how much this is needed right now. I'm so excited I never have to take speech class again. This week has been so stressful with all the homework that has been due. Like why do we get homework when we need to be studying for your exam instead. However, I have been grateful because out of all my classes I have only two of them have a final exam, and I don't think I'm gonna have to study long for Calculus since I already took that class. 

I was talking to one of my friends a couple days ago from IU and he was talking about how the teachers changed the name of the week before exams to care week to remind students to take care of themselves during the last two weeks of the semester. Like why you gonna act like you care about our health while you post three homework assignments the next day you say to take care of yourself plus a 10 page study guide for the final exam and say this is only half of the material that's gonna be on the test. I don't think care week is the best name, could have used more thought, unless the person who came up with it really enjoys sarcasm. 

The only motivation I have left in my body is being completely used up to finish the last of my homework for this week. I've had a day by day plan I have been following in order to not stress myself out with homework overload and so far it has been working. However, Friday and Saturday is going to be a struggle because I saved the more difficult homework for those days. Whether that was a good choice or not we will just have to wait and see. But don't worry guys we can all get through this stressful 2 weeks together, and no you're not the only one doing 3 hours of homework a day. Pretty sure every kid in college right now is doing the same. It isn't just at PNW.



2 comments:

Christmas Break !!!

 Holy cow its about time we have reached a long break from college. I can't even begin to explain how much this is needed right now. I&#...