Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ghost busters was a bust

 Over the weekend I went with a couple of friends to see the new ghost busters movie at the amc in Schererville. Don't worry i"m not going to spoil the movie at all in this blog, but I might convince you to stay home and save 12 bucks instead of wasting 2 hours on a terribly made movie. 

The movie had some funny moments throughout the movie, and the build up was alright. However, this can't take away from how poorly the fights were filmed. Not a single time in the movie did I feel anxious or scared for the heroes. It almost seemed as if the film makers ran out of money for the film in the first hour of the movie and had to work with pocket change for the rest of the movie. Even after the movie ended it seemed like everybody else was glad it was over, a couple of kids even said it sucked which made me happy because I thought I was the only one. I should have went to see the new Resident Evil movie instead. 

Sometimes film makers gotta realize that they need to stop making sequels of movies and just come up with a new idea. In my opinion it's been a while since ghost busters has been good. Instead of doing it for the money get creative and think of something new.  Same thing with fast and furious, what are they on the 25th movie now, seems like whenever one of them comes out and you go to watch it you can see the trailer for the next one already as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Break !!!

 Holy cow its about time we have reached a long break from college. I can't even begin to explain how much this is needed right now. I&#...