Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Fall Break

 Over the Fall break I got to see all my high school friends again who were back for the long weekend. They have the same breaks as I do because they go to Purdue Lafayette and have the same breaks as us. The first day of the break we all went to bdubs to eat dinner and watch the sox game. The table was split with half wanted the sox to win and the other half rooting against the sox. This provided for some quality drama between the guys. After dinner we all went to the bowling alley and formed teams of three to have a little competition to see who could get the higher score.

 Then the next day we went to a soccer game to watch Illiana win their sectional championship game 10 to nothing and later we stayed up playing our favorite game mode that came out on rainbow six siege called doctor's curse. Which is a Halloween game mode in a 5 v 5 shooter game that we all play. We ended up staying up until 3 in the morning laughing and playing the morning away knowing full well we had plans the next day at noon so we weren't going to be able to sleep long. I stayed up so late that I went to bed as soon as my dad woke up to go to work. 


However, during the break I payed over a hundred bucks to go to Tennessee for a little trip, but eventually didn't go because I knew I wasn't going to have fun with the people who were going, but it was too late to get my money back. I think I made the right choice by staying home because all the guys going just wanted to sit and drink which I don't find fun at all.  I would rather bowl with my closer friends and have a better time that way. Plus I had a baseball game that I couldn't skip which provided me with another excuse to stay home for the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Break !!!

 Holy cow its about time we have reached a long break from college. I can't even begin to explain how much this is needed right now. I&#...